Love where you live. Love where you work.
Capital Region ESD 113 and the Lewis County Special Ed Coop (LCSEC) provides special education services to 12 school district in rural western Washington.
Current openings are posted on EdJobsNW, or follow the links below.
- 2022-23 Educational Audiologist
- 2022-23 Occupational Therapist
- 2022-23 ESD 113 Speech Language Pathologist
- 2023-24 Occupational Therapist
- 2023-24 School Psychologist
- 2023-24 School Psychology Intern
- 2023-24 Speech and Language Pathologist
As we expand our services, we are often looking for qualified candidates for the positions of:
Benefits of working for the LCSEC include:
- 4 day, full-time work week (8.75 hours/day, 4 days/week, 148 days/year)
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits and retirement
- Strong support staff
- Supportive and family-like work environment
- High staff retention rate
- Collaborative staff
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
Find work/life balance and affordable living working for the LCSEC.