The Lewis County Special Ed Coop (LCSEC) provides special education services to 12 school district in rural western Washington. We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the positions of:
Follow the links above to apply for work with us!
Benefits of working for the LCSEC include:
- 4 day, full-time work week (8.75 hours/day, 4 days/week, 148 days/year)
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits and retirement
- Strong support staff
- Supportive and family-like work environment
- High staff retention rate
- Collaborative staff
Find work/life balance and affordable living working for the LCSEC. Current openings are posted on EdJobsNW.