Love where you live. Love where you work.
Capital Region ESD 113 and the Lewis County Special Ed Coop (LCSEC) provides special education services to 12 school district in rural western Washington. We are looking for qualified candidates for the positions of:
- ESD 113 School psychologist
- ESD 113 Speech/language pathologist
- ESD 113 Occupational Therapist - Closed
Benefits of working for the LCSEC include:
- 4 day, full-time work week (8.75 hours/day, 4 days/week, 148 days/year)
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits and retirement
- Strong support staff
- Supportive and family-like work environment
- High staff retention rate
- Collaborative staff
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
Find work/life balance and affordable living working for the LCSEC. Current openings are posted on EdJobsNW, or follow the links below.